When you create a new test, you might want to clone an old test or copy few questions from it. Here is how to do that.
- Create a new test as usual.
- Head over to Questions section from sidebar.
- Once there, click New Question dropdown and select Add From Library.
- Expand Recent Questions option from the side.
- Here you will see all your previous tests, select the one you want to clone.
- For each task, click Pick Task to add it to current test.
Close the library after you have added all the questions you need.
Note: You might want to change the Time Limit of the test as you see fit after this.