Single sign-on (SSO) is an authentication process that allows a user to access multiple applications with one set of login credentials. The access management is usually handled by the company administrators. CodeInterview supports SAML based single sign-on which can be set up with many popular Identity Providers. Here are the steps to set up SSO with Rippling.
You’ll need to contact CodeInterview support indicating that you would like us to enable SAML 2.0 for your account. Once SSO is enabled for your account, the main billing account can manage SSO under Settings.
Steps to Set up with Rippling
- Head over to Rippling's Custom App page and click Create New App.
- Enter App name: CodeInterview, select the category "Recruiting & Applicant Tracking", and upload this logo and then click Create App.
- You will now see the screen with SAML configuration.
- Keep this window open and in a new window head over to CodeInterview's SSO settings page.
- Copy Single Sign-on URL, Identity Provider Issuer, and X.509 Certificate fields from the Rippling page to their respective fields on the CodeInterview's SSO page.
- Copy the ACS URL from CodeInterview's page to Rippling's "Step 2 - Provide ACS URL" field.
- For the Entity ID field, enter "CodeInterview" and click "Move to Next Step".
- After configuring access settings for employees, you will arrive at the following screen:
- Here you can click "Connect via Rippling" to test if the SAML settings are correct.
- Click Continue and complete the installation.
That's it! Your users can now log into CodeInterview directly from their Rippling dashboard.